Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Soccer is back!

woke up at 2plus today and BB came. haha
wake up liao , use comp and ask Deric if he wanna go Mac eat.
Den he said ok. I say i go bathe but i haven. haha. Den Deric called, omg lah.He said" 4plus say she go pompom till i off com she jus say she now go pompom". den he went over to my house 1st. see baby play viwawa. haha.
den we went to eat MAC. i ate my lunch at there. Deric ate his dinner bb eat lunch too. haha.
after tt , we went back 137. Deric lend BB PSP. and he played with me.. Deric played basketball lo.
9plus le. someone finish tuition. Deric called and chat wif her.
chat till she reach home.
chat chat chat. den suddenly hang. phone no batt ! hah. lucky he still got another phone. den he called her.
den baby, ah bee , rachel , alvin, eric and me playing soccer.
after that , ah bee and alvin went home. we went to coffeeshop. xiaohongji as wat we named. hah. sit there drink water and ate popiah !
den accompany baby go busstop && I using his phone to chat , and the bus came ! Deric ask baby to run after bus den I still chatting happily. LOL. den rachel ran also , tgt wif baby. den they both board the bus. rachel arh =.= 1 stop only. like tt also wan to waste money ehh. =X



went homee.



pompom hao le. using com , so i can blogg. hah.