Friday, March 07, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSIE WONG LITING!!

Happy Birthday to My Dearest Elsie Wong Li Ting!!


Got this from El El's blog

I'm tired man. going sleep soon le. This feel days not enough sleep keep feeling unwell.
Don't what happen. I hope I'm doing real fine.
I can't wait for tml's Test!
And meeting weizhen, huiling and maybe debbie.
It's been so long. i miss them so including El!
But she might not be able to come tomorrow:(
Sad!
Yes i miss all of you. how i wish we were still in the same school, same class.
Hias. I hope we are still the same.
Might be staying over night at Sk tml. As they are looking after the Fire Dragon which they are gonna perform on Sunday! It's not a every year think. I bet u all see the Newpaper?
About the Fire Dragon?
My brother will also be staying over night. I hope we will have fun:)
Playing soccer over there! that's actually cool. Cos it's been. haha
Oh ya i will be trying Soccer CCA in my school Next wed. i hope i will like it!!
haha. Bernice and Sherlyn are there too. No worries! haha.
Gonna stop here. Going sleep soon although school starts 11 or 12 tml. I'm tired. haha
Will blog again. to update photos of my weekends!
see ya everybody!
Stay healthy:)