Friday, March 21, 2008

Last day and it's holiday!

Went to school in the afternoon today but not in the morning.
Cause I don't wanna go school and let ants eat me. haha.
Went for the CRN class. And went through about the next role play.
So, my partner will still be Eileen! haha.
Teacher canceled our lesson for later on.
I went to OSA class and get my attendance marked.
The latest test for OSA-Database has already been announced. I score 97/100.
And I'm so happy! haha:) I didn't know I will get so high. haha.
Cause my excel i scored 97 too.
And teacher said that Database is much harder to score.
As in like if i score 97 for excel, i will score lesser. haha. I'm quite impressed.
And I can't believe that I'm top of the class with Mike. :) hehe.

Went to eat KFC after that with Eileen. Didn't eat much as the food is like not fresh. haha.
And I saw plaster man. Omg! So i ask Eileen faster get out of KFC.
Went home after that and play The Sims 2. Waited for Bb to come.
Ate dinner at home and Bb ate nuggets only. haha. Cause his mother cooked le.
Went rachel house after that. My bro help his friend do tattoo as his friend's friend did a mess to his leg. And my bro is like helping him to fix the tattoo more like can be shown. haha.
So cool. And i gave my brother ideas too! haha.
Still not yet done yet. The mask is ugly cause is drawn by his friend haha.
My bro's

I like the hair. haha

Went to Prata shop and eat. And i ate pataya. haha. Not so nice.
Not spicy de. I think now chili expensive ba. haha

And I'm at home now watching 8.
Whose the number 1?
Old old show la.. but nice! haha