Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mahjong control

Stay at home today till about 11 plus.
Cos I watch Cinderella with Bb and Alvin.
Bb came around the afternoon and I played the sims 2. Kieron was here too.
But he went home about 9 plus ten. After the show, I went to bathe and went over to Rachel place as they are waiting for us to play mahjong. haha. Reach there and we start playing. Played af few rounds and we stop. Say about Eric's things so super stress. Hias.
Hope he will be a better man. But I hope he will not leave me.
He is my bro and I love him. I love my parents too.
Although I do shout at them sometimes.
But now I control and I understand it is for my own good:)
I love him!! For sure. I love them.
I cried at Rachel's house. Super damn sad. Hais.
Went to eat after that at little red chick.
Headed home after that and reach home about 2 plus 3.
Here I am now on phone with Bb. Lying on bed and Blogging. haha.
My brother is sleeping beside me. And I'm so happy:) I love him!!