Wednesday, March 19, 2008

popping!

Didn't go school today again. As Eileen didn't go then I also sian la.
Go school also no use. After exam go school also go there rot, as what Deric said.
So I slept until 1 and woke up to play The Sims 2!!
My twin(1 gal 1 boy) toddler became a kid le!! haha.
so happy no need to feed bottles to them le.
Ya! I'm a big fan of the sims, since I'm like still in primary? I guess. haha
BB came about 2 plus. And it's raining.
So, he came with a big umbrella and i cook myself mee.
As I'm hungry. haha.
Finish eating my food, eat ice cream!! hahha.
Watch tv and suddenly i felt sleepy.
So we went to sleep lo. And wei zhen came about 6.
After she came I went to bathe. And it's late!
i take my own sweet time. so we need to take cab.
But, the uncle like fooling us man.
He don't know where he is going i guess.
And he seems like he don't know how to get to the place.
so the cab fare is about $14. Before that, we ask him if we could stop here?
He say can't like so fking weird.
And you know that we board the cab when the cab is in the middle of the road?
haha. I think he is desperate for money la!
aiyo. So when we alight, Its not exactly at the place.
so we need to walk! aiyo. and we are in a rush.. so it is fast walk.
luckily when we reach, we are not late. haha. the class haven start.
At first we though it won't be a big class. But, it's a huge class.
That we have to take the biggest studio. haha.
It's fun and i learn alot:)
After the class, went to eat long john again. Omg!!
After that took mrt to tampines and Bb is there.
Went home after that.
And here i am now blogging about today! hahah
see all of ya soon.
Sorry Rachel and Deric I can't tag along today. :)
But hope you all did study!!! hahah.