Monday, March 31, 2008

A jog to walk

Reach home quite late yesterday about 1 plus?
Was at void deck chit chatting and riddles with Allan, Deric and Alvin.
Before that we had KFC for our dinner.
Bb, Alvin, Rachel, Deric, Allan, Nel, Ah B and one of his friends.
Finish eating went to wait for bus. Nel and Bb going home le.
after that void deck.
Went home after that and lazy to blog but i went to pack my bro's ps2 drawer.
Wow! super messy. And alot of disc.
So i packed till nice nice! :)
and now most of my VCD, DVD, CD.
Is placed more properly and not like only left with 1 disc.
After that went to kitchen as my bro brought back food. Otah and satay.
So me and Alvin went to eat. Eat till i don't know it is 4am plus le.
after finish eating clear up and went to watch "la bi xiao xin" crayon shinchan.
I don't know correct not. haha.
Bro sleep half way through so i went to sleep also lo.
Today's morning, my alarm didn't ring.
So went i wake up it is 8am.
i should wake up at 7 as we will be meeting up at 8.30am. haha.
so rachel waited for me and went to pasir ris to meet nel and Bb.
Alvin came along with me too.
We intend to run from pasir ris to changi but that alvin la! walk walk walk.
Den i can't run. sian de man.
Sweat alot. We reach changi and we ate there. after that went to downtown.
Cos wanna book chalet. But the union card holder must come if paying by cash. walou sian.
so i bo bian den my cousin will book online for me. :)
thanks wz anyway.
went to arcade and play basketball for a while . and headed to central to have a drink.
went home after that and now blogging.
going off to aunty' house soon. hahahaha