Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Attention! looking for Chel Chel!

Was still sleeping. And my phone rang!
its Eileen la, so i called her back using my house phone.
Wandering why she call me so early but school is at 12?
that time she called me is around 8.30.


Karrie: Why you ask me to wake up? (as i thought she thought that i need to wake up this early or she called the wrong person should be mabel)

Eileen: You still sleeping ar? later got OFC test at 10 lei.

Karrie: It is? I thought is the 18th?

Eileen: (Checking her phone to see the date) ya it's 18th today. haha. can i come your house now because I'm super early

Karrie: Sure. Bye. And continue sleeping.

I'm so blur man. haha
was late for test but luckily i manage to finish is up.
Yes, its not that difficult i hope i can pass it! haha
Didn't go to the rest of the day class as test is over. haha.
I decide to go my house. and like slack or sleep.
So Eileen and Mabel went my house. We watch ochaboard.
i don't know how to spell it and I'm lazy to take the DVD out again.
as I'm scared of the cover!! haha
Finish watching and we fell asleep. Don't know why Eileen can't sleep.
So she used the comp lo. haha. I'm lazy and tired to i continue to sleep.
That's about it. haha.
Boring! School tomorrow. I wander what are we gonna do man.
Aiyo. Why isn't the class canceled?
Popping class tomorrow with wei zhen. and I'm like so scared. haha

Rachel!!!

I hope I've got the attention to ask you to look here.
I heard from li hong that u didn't do your test.
Omg. And you sure you wanna drop out?
Please don't.
I know sometimes things don't go the way as you want and I can't force you.
But, for this, I must! You're not hopeless I'm sure you can study.
So why such a waste? Right?
I'm also sure that not only I care about your studies.
Don't tell me you're going to get a job if you quit school.
Job, you can do it anytime. Money can be earn anytime later after you get a better cert.
We are brother and sister right? agree? agree?
Oh you want that V? (I'm sure you know who i mean)
Anyway I hope you can still continue studying and as usual i can see you in school.
Although i can see you almost like everyday. haha :)

PS: STUDIES IS IMPORTANT!!