Saturday, April 19, 2008

Popping, burning night oil, ribenna

Wednesday,

After school had dinner in school and went home after that.
Bathe and went to popping lesson.
learn something that Micheal jackson "Moonwalk" isn't the real name for it.
The real name for it is back slide. haha.
Wanna know what's a real moonwalk, go to youtube and search for "true moonwalk".
Today's lesson is real fun. although my hands is a bit retarded. haha. But fun and funny.
we were asked to side slide like row by row. And I'm shy la. scared.
So i slide slide. Got one part i stuck maybe my socks aren't smooth enough. haha.
Ben came and taught me. and bla bla.
after he taught me, he ask me to go on. but i walk back. haha.
lesson ends at 9pm. but always delay.
went to long john to get the cheese but the person gave us free of charge as it is closing.
We were saying like if every time this time come free. haha.
went to little red chick to takeaway and went to my house. baby and weizhen came my house too.
After finish eating, they help out with my OSA project. about 1, weizhen went home.
Baby accompany me still. Finish the project about 5plus am. And went to sleep.
work up around 7am.. so tired la. sleep 2 hours only.
went to school after that.

Thursday
, went home after school. Finish bathing and went to sleep after drying my hair.
Baby and Alvin came. when I'm sleeping, Bb played viwawa and alvin play ps2.
they waited for me to wake and eat dinner. Finish eating dinner, play viwawa together but alvin continued playing ps2.
Alvin went home around 10.30.
Bb went home arounf 12.
after that i sleep again.super tired.

Friday,
Didn't go school today work up around 11plus. and saw new sims thingy inmy email. I wanna get a hard drive! haha
I'm hungry!
I feel like drinking ribenna. I wanna buy the big bottle one.
Which need to mix with water! haha.
gonna buy later. Bb buying packet ones for me now thanks! haha.