Friday, April 04, 2008

As violent as a storm

Sometimes I really hate it. Not because of that. But, because I don't feel good.
I donno how to say it. I know u people may not understand what I'm trying to say. ok.
I just wanna let my things out. It's limited.
Don't push people too hard because you are not a princess/prince nor some big shot.
So what if you're a spoiled brat? But, others are not a slave.
Let me tell you this. Spoiled brat is just like a loser. A loser who is badly behaved.
Be realistic, people around you don't treat you as a princess giving in all the time.
I hate that. Totally! You're not just a spoiled brat but a flirt and maybe a bit of hypocrite?
How can I say? Seriously, I don't hate you. But, just that u aren't real. You are so fake.
Stop faking cos I see the real you. No point. But, maybe some are still blurred and can really see the real you. Or maybe they need and eye check-up. I bet they do.
Yes! And I realize u don't need pride. You really think that you're a big shot.
I can make a list to say about you. But you may still think you are right. right?
love to act cute. But, in fact you're rough as a rock. And as violent as a storm.
So please don't act. As i have said, not everyone have a perfect eye different shape as me.
Hope you are understand. Cos there's no such thing as perfect eye different shape.

Shall end her. I think most of you don't wanna know. There's alot more that i can list from.


Happy birthday KIERON LIM :)
my cousin!! The child of my mother's sister