Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jocker popper

Went to school today. Didn't go for LLA. Too tired.
Eileen came around 8 plus I say I sleep awhile. In the end I sleep till 11 plus.
Then went to OSA. Sian today, do the letter writing using Microsoft words.
Finish. And continued with letter 3. I'm like so hard working. haha.
SBM presentation was like hell. Not well prepared.
So we gonna get a next try. Maybe next week. I wanna get A!
haha. After school went to cafe 1 to eat.
Finish eating. Went home and today the weather is like super hot.
Once I reach home, I rush to bathe. OMG!
Blow my hair and meet up with WZ opp my house bus stop.
Was very quiet at first as I am sick.
Didn't really want to talk. haha.
Reach Bugis around 7.30pm.
Wanted to buy Mr.Bean but don have only got jellybean. haha
So wz and me bought Takobachi. haha Don't know how to spell.
Today's popping lesson is real fun. Ppl there are friendly.
Ben is funny today. He made us laugh like clown.
Actually should finish about 9. But always end late.
Maybe Ben is not willing to see us go off so early. ahha. Jk jk.
After lesson 9.15 le he still talk and talk and talk. Made us laugh.
So, we ended up ending the class at around 10.
Wow! It's like we have 2 hours of lesson.
It's the 6th week today. And sad if can't get to see him after the 8th lesson.
I bet all of them thinks so too.
After lesson, WZ and me went to get donuts. so cute and small.
Not really expensive. Went to little red chick but too bad the store didn't open.
So we eat other store. After eating we went to bus stop, I accompanied her and waited for her sister to fetch her.
We chat and chat until her sister came. I went home after that. and blogging now.