Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BACK TO WORK!

Hello people!
I am so so so busy with project and stuff. Mostly project.
Was down with flu and fever yesterday.
But still I went to class and soccer.
I decided to join soccer! And I'm gonna buy soccer equipments.
I was so high yesterday although I'm sick.
Finish CRN's roleplay script yesterday.
I'll list down all my project and check if they are done.

  • CRN'S SCRIPT DONE!
  • OFC PROJECT DONE!
  • OSA PORJECT DONE!
  • LLA PROJECT DONE!
  • SBM PROJECT NOT DONE!

Now i left with SBM!!
gonna to after this.

Pictures can't be uploaded!!
so i try tml?
sian :(

DEB DEB!!
i MISS YOU!!


Kieron! so cute la :)
Jia ling with me :)
Eileen acting cute la. haha
Jia ling and ming song perfect match man

writing the script. i say she write. haha
We inside the meeting room to finish our CRN'S script.


Doing my SBM now. byebye :)
see all of you.