Monday, April 28, 2008

Ehub,Soccer boots! ERIC ERIC ERIC!

Kissing la! then the small one kept disturbing

opps!

Bb and me
So cute!!
Alvin with the balloon we spent time grabing
you will know if you're there





very nice! the ice is also flavoured. This time we take the milk flavour

Went to hougang yesterday with bb and alvin and bought alot of things.
We shop till 6 plus and took MRT to vivo to meet wen kai, Deric and Ahboy.
We were early so we waited. After they came, we went to eat.
Although I have eaten, I feel like eating so i order fried prawn mee.
After eating, We decided to watch movie.
But, in the end we didn't watch as Alvin is not 16 and we have troubles watching them.
We went to E-zone and play awhile. Head to take MRT.
We send Alvin to my house as he is staying overnight at my house.
Around 12.30am Deric, Bb and me took bus cab down to downtown to meet Eric and his GF.
Eric came out from camp on sat. So we went to watch movie.
We bought the 1 am plus DOOMSDAY. The movie was nice!
After that Eric sent Sara home. Deric and me sent Bb home.
Wow. his house like different from what I normally see.
Went back to meet Eric after that as we are watching the 2nd show. THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOMS. nice! Funny!
Finish the show about 6. Took cab home after that as we are tired. and tell you what. the cinema is super cold! Remember to bring jacket when you go there.
I think the shopping centre is very nice. It attracted us. the lights, the ferry wheel and all.
They have bowling, cinema and lot in the shopping centre. do go and have fun!
I bet you will spent till you burn your pockets.


Today, went to kallang mega entertainment and shop for soccer boots.
Went to sportlink and shop for awhile. can't find what i want.
Found one that is quite nice and ask for my size. but too bad they say it is the smallest.
but to me is like so big. So they ask me why not buy the kid one.
So i went with him. He show me a red pair but i think it is too rubbery.
So i bought the one same as sherilyn but the price is different. I bought alot cheaper! haha

Will update for wenkai birthday. gotta sleep now. tired. ZzZzZzZ