Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy April's fool day!

Happy April's fool day!

Stayed at home till about 5 and headed to kallang to collect my items that i bought online.
Bb and Alvin went with me. After that, baby maggie and wei da came to meet us at Eunos Mrt.
They came just to see me ( Right right? ) as long time didn't see and to collect the ticket money.
Actually i will be going alone to their concert. I didn't perform and my friends won't be coming.
So when i didn't perform, i will be going alone. Sk members are busying training for this year competition. Know what i will be one of the participants too. But, for the sake of my FRIENDS, i will be going to their concert! haha.
Elsie says that she will accompany me to the concert too! so that's good!
I don't need to be alone. You know watching a concert and talking to yourself. You see i love to talk. haha.
Went to talk bus 60 after that. Took bus to my house bus stop and they went home.
Alvin went to my aunt's house to eat. While me and Bb went to my house and eat. haha
Finish eating, went down to find Allan and Deric.
Put games in my psp. And my bro claim that he wanna buy another PSP!
wth. means we have two psp. Hey!! there? Not a bad idea! haha.
Deric kept saying he wants to go home and eat turtle soup for dinner. OMG!
I don't eat that! haha.
Went to 7-11 to buy ice cream.after eat allan and eric went home to get the top up card which got free meals from KFC.
we went to KFC. but it is close la. But, they don't care. they just went in. haha.
So, they eat lo. haha. I ate the potatoes only.
Finish eating, Allan and one of Eric's secondary school classmate came up to my house.
They all in Eric's room, I inside my room. Online and blogging. haha.
and sms-ing Wk and Bb. haha. I am wondering how come Deric not online!
Omg. sian I'm hungry :(