Tuesday, July 31, 2007

i'm in love them:)


again! toking on phone..she's always man! one day i wanna stand there and pretending i'm on the phone. see how is she going to use man! haha..
During recess had quarrel with pearl? deb moved to another table and i moved too and elsie too..
haha..there's no need for me to say ma..haha
of cos go with deb man.

nice? not done yet! haha..i gonna colour them! haha


theres my MILKMA!

Gay: my hair ugly
lovely them:) my GAYPA AND LESMA
look! those ppl spoiled them!
this is cool? haha..but it wont last long in our school.cos of those ppl in ou school


lovely GAYPA AND LESMA
the colour of the bag that they are standing for.

look! elsie wong is giving me letter tml!
wow thats cool:)


look! haha look at the internet browser! it's pink!
isn't it cool? haha. "EXCATLY!"
baby huiling! i miss you!
actually decided after my geo and social studies rmd, go home and about 6 go school fetch you from band! but im too tired. and got work to do..im sorry:) and yes u din ask me come..but im willing to. haha..LOVE YOU OK! must love me ok..haha
don leave me..forever ya. be free soon. i miss u.. see u around in school:)
wad if u could sit with me during recess? haha..but is that possible? i think that impossible girl. u got your friend and i bet your friends need you too.going anywhere tml? home together?
LOVES!