Sunday, July 01, 2007

Im not suffering from stress




woke up and went to market to eat breakfast with my parents and cousins.
ate "gui chap" and white carrot cake with lots of chili haha.
went home after that and dyed my hair..with hanna. to cover my white hair of cos. haha
im stress? ahhaha
i think i'm not..but thinking that it is becos of my past i dyed my hair twice without waiting for the first one to fade off.hmm..donno.
nvm anyway. haha.
just white hair man!
hahah. im glad that i don look old. i wan to be young forever:)
went market with liying ard 4.. bought tidbits and went to my house..and she help me make my blog.
ate cheezals and durians! hahah
liying din eat durian as she just recovered from her sore throat haha
she went home after that.
after that about 7pm went to tamp with parents and my little cousin!!
hahahha