Thursday, July 26, 2007

i'm here to blog!! hahaha
and know what? i found my baby!
And she's MAGGIE TOR HUI LING!
don't know who is she? let me show you a picture of my sweet baby!

ain't she cute? haha
YES! there's gap between me and my previous baby!
i do not know what went wrong:)
MAGGIE TOR HUILING, I LOVE YOU!
T

look! weizhen is getting jealous that i got my nick changed!
here's the msn conversation :)


haha! both of u so sweet! haha don fight for me! hahah
people jus look at my nick
and did i show u my baby's nick?

to:gayPA (DEBSY) and lesMA (ADELINE)!
i got new baby le!
happy not?
hahaha. next time bring for u all to see!
hahah.
hey people i;m from the retarded family!
lesMA & me, we are in love in the "BOLE CHUDIYAN"
it's an indian song! hahaha
cool!


went to sk just now to see how they have been doing.
and people! tayweizhen is coming to my house on friday to stayover!
was planning that i could call wenkai, bert, nelson, xiaobai along to play mahjong
till 12am?
since that xiaobai can drive. haha..but i think their mother don let..but nevermind
twz staying!
IM IN LOVE MUMMY AND DADDY!
& I'M TALKING TO LESMA ON THE
PHONE NOW!
SING "YOUR CALL" TO ME!