Monday, July 30, 2007

lalalalala~

got this from friendster. haha

Girl:i l0ve y0u

b0y:lalalalala
Girl:cant y0u hear me
b0y:lalalalalala
girl:(walking off)
boy:wher are y0u g0ing
girl:h0me.
b0y:let mie send y0u h0me.
girl:n0 need.
b0y:wad happened
girl:n0thing
b0y:then why y0u d0nt me t0 send y0u
h0me.
girl:ask y0urself.
b0y:wad did i actually did
girl:f0rget it
boy:WAIT.
girl:wad
boy:i want to tell you something
girl:quick say larhs.
boy:i...i...we meet in school 2moro
bah.
girl:wadever.
boy:bye
girl:bye

THE NEXT DAY
boy:hi
girl:hi
boy:why dont we go in the school
together
girl:ohh okay
boy:how are you yesterday
girl:same as before..
boy:oh okay
girl:why did you ask
boy:nothing
girl:care for me arh.
boy:no lar
girl:oh.then you still ask
boy:because yesterday when you was
walking home you look sad.
girl:so..need you to care.since you
dont care bout me.
boy:sorry.
girl:saying sorry wont help anything.
boy:then wad you want me to do
girl:tell me honestly arhs
boy;wad thing
girl:do you like me??
boy:emm..ya.since the day i saw you.
girl:then why yesterday i say love
you,you just say lalalala.
boy:orhs.you are angry because of this
girl:ya
boy:cos i was listening to my fav
music.
girl:oh..now i understand
boy:so you forgive me
girl:of cos.
boy:hehes
girl:(smiles)
boy:lets be together.all right.
girl:of cos.

DING DONG THE BELL RANG..

boy:let me send you home
girl:okay.
boy:hahas.
girl:(muacks)
boy:OMG
girl:hehes
Boy:(muacks)
girl:i love you.
boy:me too..
girl:i reach home already
boy:okay.call mie when you reach home
girl:all right