Thursday, July 26, 2007

wow! there's alot for me to watch! haha. And know what? some of the movie i wanna watch is rated M18! omg! i can't watch! Buy DVD? haha
hopefully i got to watch them all.
this look super cute! i wanna watch it for sure!
hmm..horror? or? but i wanna watch..haha..look nice
this cool too! dint know that singapore direct NC16 show.
i wanna watch this too!
this the M18 show! look sexy? nude? what they films about? i wan! haha
went to school today, wrote letter for both of them! haha. i'm so sweet!
during chinese lesson, teacher prepare yqn and me for chinese oral. For the reading and the conversation. hah! teacher gave us marks
and he wrote the marks on the white board. And i did took a picture of it using my phone.
But i got no cable for it to transfer it to my laptop. so i think i will upload tml :)
do remember to view my blog tml!
oral was alright but the reading part that im sucks on it! but i think the conversation helped me to score alot. as im talkative and non-stop!
hahah
take care all.
i love my friends:)