Thursday, August 02, 2007

thanks for viewing my blog:)

god! haha..this picture was taken after she hang the phone..and this is out school bookshop..it SMALL!!!
all green bun? from where?

from here! haha..deb gave me all the green colour part and i rolled them into ball. haha
and of cos i ate it!
nice
it's after recess..ahah..and waiting ade to go for counselling session with Mr. Deepak
look at my teeth.! so white.. nice white teeth from the buns
look at ade beside deb..look at her face! haha
me, deb, ade, haidil, sufri!
after taking pic, haidil and sufri went off..look behind! haha
look at my bug's tooth. ahaha

side view.. haha..
deb did this. haha..LOL!
so cute la
her and her book. Mrs wei must be sad after looking at this!
Miss wee was angry cos they are doing art in her lesson( chem ) and making use of her tables and chairs. so they sat on the floor. haha. LOL
Miss wee's class i was like keeping making the "ehh!" sound. and Miss wee asked to stop ehh-ing! hahaa..lol funny

she's retarded!
look!
she's shy
snapshot of her! going home
i go straight home after school..haha!
<3GREEN!


Did abit of chemistry work after school at home. slept till 5 and work up after that..was feeling so tired that im lazying around. went to meet baby and went to tamp..met him and he said that don't have to go repair hp le..cos batt flat..but still can go repair ma..but nvm
we went to tamp and i bought 2 chicken wings, chicken nuggets and this cost $5. the aunty ask me what water i wan. and i replied her with green tea. but there shuld be no water.haha..but nvm.haha lol.when im online when to view my blog and saw CHARIS tagged on my blog..haha
after that she told me that she enjoys viewing my blog. haha..thanks for viewing my blog:)
and remember to tag whenever u people view:)
and im gonna eat mango later! im alone at home now! mummy and papa went to visit my grandma..haha. :)