Friday, August 24, 2007

look at the hair of the boom! and deb's mouth!
we ate this too!

Debbie msn me about 5 and ask me if i wanna go meet her up with huiling to eat something. i replied her with anything. haha huiling din reply for quite long so i decided to meet up with deb first. walk to school and saw some band members and saw Charis, she said that she dreamt of my that she came to my house to play mahjong! haha..so cool. we hide at some corner and waited for huiling. cos we wanna give her surprise. haha. and it's long waiting for her.. we keep giggling all the way.
after she came out, she said that she's very touched! hahaha
went to prate shop to have prata and we ate thosai too! haha.
went home after that..and have fish balls noodle that mother had cook.haha!
and I'm blogging now. haha



haha..super funny!




look at my retarded handS!!!! hahaha..LOL! And look at my stupid face. hahah..damn funny