Monday, August 13, 2007

WOW! gay?

I'm actually blogging this cos I'm angry with with this fucking person.
judge me when he don't even know a single bit about me.
and asking others to beware of me and the friends around me.
like WOW! My friends are all better them him.
most of my friends are not like those "eeeeeyer" type.
ya. i admit that i have friends that jokes around at most of the time.
but i really don't agree with him that my friends are dangerous.
what the fuck is it?
and wad the hell do he think or thought he is?
he smoke! and what is this? I'm not trying to say all smokers are bad. But if he is that good that he think he can judge others why he smoke?
he is not as good man! And yes! I'm trying to say that I'm better then him.
I'm not as irritating, people enjoy going out with me rather then him!
haha..
he don't even know me..so stop asking others to beware:)
maybe guys should keeps an arm length away from u?
haha..cos u indirectly saying that you are a gay?
LIKE WOW!!!
i did not mention any names here and people know who he was.
and you know?
haha..i don wanna mention any names cos I'm afraid of others might be blame.