Tuesday, August 21, 2007

can't really remember what happen on Thursday. just that got my prelim and went home?
Friday after paper went home and meet up with my baby. And went to meet Wenkai.
went to eat at Eunos crescent. Ate lot. and end my dinner with an ice cream..
haha..I'M FAT! went to sk again just like every Friday. haha
went there to train for 23th September? haha
Kelly wanna learn lion dance.. haha..pretty cool..
Tristan, Alexander, Jasmine, Jia jun, Jia hui, Kelly and my bro came over to sk.
After training, we went to coffee shop to eat. ate onion rings and fries. And went off with baby, eddy and wenkai..took 21. and eddy plan to go to "little red chick" to eat. yeah den we went.
eat till 12? And they came.(the many ppl) and they eat, we talk, we echo, we laugh and all.
went to park around 2. To slack and whatever. haha..went home around 3+4.
And baby was super J. haha! don't worry:)

SATURDAY!
D! came over to my place and chatted for donno how long. my cousin Keiron was at my place early in the morning. He loves me bringing him out..haha!
went to tamp with D! ANd K! haha. D! Repair his phone. and cant be taken home away immediately. no need to stay for hospitalize haha. thats good. went to shop and eat! we eat "SHORT PETER GOLD" haha..again..
and my K! is like so cute again! haha
he din wan to go home that early. so he wanted us to look for playground with him.
we din manage to get a playground but but.. we got a fitness corner.. he love it! he said he love muscles haha! about 7.30 we went home and he fall asleep at my D's! arm. haha
din nth much on sunday. but jus eat and eat! hahaha
and i din sit for art paper today..as i don see a need to. hahaha