Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What a funny day:D

Skipped school today.
Meet up with Eddie, Darryl, Deric and Allan near my house.
Slacked and tested Darryl for his theory test tomorrow.
I asked him to test me too.
I think I can memorize much better than him.
LOL! If I'm the one siting for the theory test tomorrow, I think I will pass!
Enough of dreaming!
Allan and Deric is funny today.
Crack jokes and the funniest thing I can remember is Deric!

We were accompanying Eddie and Darryl for their bus 22.
We: Bus 22 is coming. (It's guessing that it's coming and bus 8 is approaching the bus stop that can be seen by all of us.)
Deric: That's not bus 8 (In a very confident way)
Me: I'm saying the bus behind and not saying about the bus 8.
Deric: That's not bus 8. (Again in a confident way)
Me: (Looking at him and the bus to double check if it's bus 8)
Me: LAUGHING VERY LOUDLY
Deric: I wanted to say it's not bus 22.

And he realized what we are laughing at.
The scene is very funny with his look of confident.
And we kept laughing all the way. LOL!

Here's my post DERIC!
Go sleep:D
I know your eyes are closing.
Goodnight Deric:D
Waking up early tomorrow.