Sunday, October 19, 2008

Too tired to go.

Reached home early in the morning. About 7.
Till till 4pm.
Ah boy, Darryl, Eddie, Darrick, Gilbert, Xiaobai and John went to Kang yi to help out.
I did not go. Becos I'm way too tired.
Meet Weizhen at tamp.
Went to Xiao bei to eat.
It's located at century square basement just outside jack's place.
More choices now and much more cheaper! haha.
Bought tongue studs.
Bought the metal insteads of plastic.
So more exp. haha
3 for $10.
3 for wz and 3 for me.
Weizhen is at my place now..
Sleeping on mt sofa.
Guess she is tired too!
haha.

Over at my place.

Gold and Blue

My studs box.
I think the rubber band is very extra.
But it's ok la! haha.

Bought this. Nice huh? haha.

Weizhen's with blue one too.6 of them. haha.

Gotta wake up early tml..Sian.

Tired:(:(