Friday, October 10, 2008

Spent.

WEDNESDAY!

Huiling and me Accompany Huitian to Queenstown shopping centre to buy things.
lol. Went to look Eddie, Darryl and Weizhen at cine long john.
After eating, headed to paragon.
Waited for my mum.
and bought crumpler bag.
It's limited edition. cost $195.
My parents got it for me.
Train to pasir ris, Huiling went home becos she can't stay out too late.
Darryl's friends 'Daniel' came too.
We went to buy movie tickets for "the house bunny".
Movie starts at 11.50pm.
and we have 1 more hour to go.
Went arcade to play games
went to mac to take away.
Movie ended about 2am.
Weizhen sis came and sent me home.
NICE SHOW! HAHA












I like it inside out. haha
THURSDAY!!

Wild Wild Wet.!
Meet at 12pm.
Eddie came to my house early in the morning. Becos he can't get to sleep.
I saw a Cute girl la! look like eurasian.
Her friends are English la.. haha
After finish bathing, went to eat and went to watch movie again.
This time watch painted skin.
haha.
Look at Darrick's face. haha. he still sleeping ar? hahaha
actually not la.







Alot of people went there too.
saw many friends that I know.
But did not talk to them. LOL.




Spraying water at others. haha



Kids! haha


Eddie is fat! haha.






Ball for us to play. haha
Funny la.. Darrick pulling eddie's leg. lol















Darrick did that on purpose ar!! haha
Flipping him over! haha
Funny la. me and wz.
Weizhen with EDMUND! HAHA
Huitian! haha.