Saturday, October 18, 2008

KTV PUB

Thursday!!
Went to school on Thursday.
Went to PE.
Did some yoga.
After school, Mabel and Eileen headed to my house.
They sleep till about 5.30pm.
Becos Mabel is waiting for her friend to fetch her back.
When I'm sleeping together with Eileen and Mabel,
Huiling called me.. saying that she is at AMK.
She said that she will wait for me..
And I got too excited and can't get to sleep.
In the end, Huiling have to go back.
So I'm damn sad.
In the end, met up with Darryl and Darrick.
Watch ''Storm raider'.
After that called John.
He's at suite 18. With his friends.
Asking us if we wanna join him there.
After deciding, we decided to join him.
Look for him over a Raffles.
He drove a BMW to look for us.
And drove us back to Suite 18.
It's a KTV pub. They drink but i did not. haha.
So I sang!
LOL.
After that. Darryl's and Darrick's father sent me home.
Reached home around 4am.
Went to sleep after that.


Friday!!
went to bukit gombak with darryl, weizhen and darrick.
Accompany him for his motor registration.
after that went to SK.
damn tired.
Did some thinking about the Chingay lorry.
So tml will be going down to SK again to do the drawing.
Till here.
Anyway SK got new blog.
SK members do comment on it.
So that we can improve:D

http://sgsarkong.blogspot.com