Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday:D

Yes! I finally got the chances to blog!!
At ahboy's house now.
Using his laptop.
And just finish bathing.
I'm hungry la! Wth!!
It's Thursday last day of the week in school. haha.
Friday no school! remember??
After school, went long john with Mingsong, Mabel and Eileen to eat.
Went home after that.
Finish bathing and ask my papa sent to me meet them.
So he did.
Lazy to type.. sian. haha.

Broke. I donno how.
Just that when I got up, the necklace is broke.

Mabel and me:D:D haha.
Nice! I like! has been eating this for many days. haha

Good shot:D



He is always alone! haha

Smelly! haha.. Jose so bad! haha kidding
She isn't smelly la.. Just that we disturb her. haha
Damn nice:D:D I perfer this.
Rather than the chocolate or the strawberry.

School is giving us this thing to do...
Red ambulance?
It's White la
painting. Look at the Darrick.. Look only!



Everyone is doing their job. Look at Ahboy and Allan! What are they doing?


Someone is so anti-social!
Allan! haha. NO la:D:D
Think like that cool?
hahah
Having funs! haha.


Look at his back. the paint, omg. haha.


Friday. Went to downtown Ehub with Darrly, Darrick, Deric and Weizhen.
We went to watch "Hancork" funny la. haha.
And I smuggler Mac into the cinema. haha.
I bought Mc spicy up size and got the Olympic glass. damn nice. I like:D:D











Deric got this for me:D:D


Went to Sk after that till the next morning about 6am plus.
and cabbed home with Deric.
Reached home, finish bathing and went to sleep.
Work up at 1pm in the afternoon and went to sk again.
And now, at Ahboy's house. Blogging.
Finally I've got the chances to blog. haha

The kitten is so damn cute:D
Walking to Ahboy's house.