Tuesday, July 08, 2008

School is fun!!

Damn bored and I saw this in Weizhen's blog.
So I did this! Damn funny some of it. haha
Ok off to school now!
Need to meet Deric to school.
And meeting Eileen early to pack our locker.
Damn messy.



#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Feel damn sad. And depends what he betrayed me.

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Make all my dreams come true.

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Luxury, Romantic, memorable.

#4 Are you hungry?
Nope just finish eating and I can't finish it.

#5 What’s your ideal lover like?
All of you should know:D

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone :)

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I will wait for him no matter what if I really love him and I think he is the right guy.

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Let nature take it's course.

#9 Is there anything/person that has made you unhappy these days?
Not really:D I feel so happy.

#10 Is being attached fun?
Totally depends.

#11 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
proper job, starting a family.

#12 Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family comes first, then friends.

#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Weizhen? I love her! What can you say?

#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
For now, Single and rich :D:D

#15 What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes. HAHAHAHA.

#16 Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes if I really love him

#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The right one. That I think that can last.

#19 What are your friends usually like?
Fun, Loving, make me forget about my sadness. Loud crazy!

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
Action, thick skin, anti-social, talk big. more more.