Thursday, July 03, 2008

here again.

Sorry did not blog for days.
As I'm kinda busy and did not have the chance to use computer. haha.
Fishing prawns and stuff till next morning.
so. haha :D:D



Darryl edit this. haha. our previous fishing prawns session.
Went Cine to watch "Never back down".
Damn nicer la.
haha.


My mac is here! haha

Laugh until so happy.
Mushroom burger, haha

waiting
and not finally got a Female prawn
This guy and adrian kept stealing my fries!!
eating the burger first! haha
Like 2 head 1 body ar. haha
peace
peace

wad are they looking at???
they're looking at this guy la.

I caught a prawn!

This guy self-take one. haha

Now hug the pole.... lol




Sexy la this pose. haha
I didn't know that fishing also need pose. haha
awaiting. lol
I caught this. Big I guess. haha
Alot.


washing the prawns.
I did not eat the prawns but I got catch. haha. FUN la.
Went home after that to sleep.

Yesterday's Night

Addicted to DS la.
What are they doing?
WOOO. Bb and Nelson.
Funny la. the Younger brother carrying the second brother.
Saying ''byebye''. Not gay ar. haha. lol