Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy schooling:D

Oh people.
For so long, I didn't talk about school!
haha. Ya I know every time you people view my blog, all you see is fishing. haha
I shall blog something about school huh? haha:D
It's 2nd day since school started.
And I'm damn happy with my class timetable:D:D:D!!!
And I'm happy with my result. yeah yeah:D
Know what? There will be no lesson of every Friday! How cool can that be? haha
Damn cool la! 4 days of studying and school stuff but 3 days of weekends to me!
Thing that I'm upset with is that I can't be in the same group as Joseph:(
We used to be in the same group and we work well together:( How sad.
But never mind la.. Can't change it.
It's not up to our choice.
School started at 2 and ended at 5plus.
Class was fun. And those new subjects are totally so COOL!
Eileen with new hairstyle. Raine yang hair? haha
Cover the face but only look at the hair. haha:D
She's not hard working ok! haha. Is that she didn't do for the last term. haha.
Whereas i finish everything that's why I can play with my camera. haha
My classmates
This group of people always have ear piece in their ears. I don't why.
But I'm sure that bacterias are in it! haha
Look at that guy! We detest him! haha.
Ya he look like he's innocent and decent. But, know what?
Last time we are in the same group as him. FORCED TO!
He did nothing much. We did project overnight and he went home to sleep and his mother give us like $50 so that it's fair. IN THE END WE DIDN'T TAKE THE MONEY.
When comes to ranking of who contributed the most,
He ranked Jose 1st NOT SURPRISE.
himself second THIS IS SO FUNNY.
ME? LAST! OMG!
Please la. teacher won't believe him.
Because only he ranked me last and other Ranked me like the 1st or the 2nd.
End of the module, he got a "B"
where I got an "A"!
Yeah:D haha.
Don't really wanna say his name but, in short it's WC
PSP in class. NOT GOOD!


This also another one didn't do last term's work
Smiling so happily and I forgotten what is it about. haha
Lastly, Me! and Eileen.
LOW BATT!
I mean my camera.