Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Aces

Didn't go to school yesterday as I'm not feeling well.
Eileen and Mabel also didn't go.
Headache and slight fever.
But, went to school today.
Eileen and Mabel didn't go.
Eileen said that she is not feeling well still.
Mable said that she is feeling tired and lazy to come.
But, I ask her to come.
She told me she will be here for POA.
Unfortunaly, she let me down.
Damn sian la.
About 7.30, I called Deric up and ask him where is he.
Wanted to go school with him as I'm not used to go school alone.
Met him 7.45 and I am prepared to be late.
School starts at 8. But, I reached about 8.30am.
Was with Josephe, Weijie, Mingsong, Lai Man, Jialing and Xi Jie today.
After all, not bad.
But, the worst part is I'm doing the BEO project alone.
It's ok. Anyway I don't mind doing all the project alone.
Although it should be a group project.

Was at SK now. Blogging and going to do for BEO now:D:D