Sunday, June 06, 2010

You won't want to miss a thing

Saturday!
Went to Joseph's church because it's board games day..
We had so much fun.. and his church is all about eating i guess.
LOL. When we are playing games, they keep coming to us with food in their hands. haha!
Esplanade with Jeevan, Weizhen, Dixon and clement after that.
Watch Marmaduke after weizhen finished her dance.
Clem and weizhen came to my house. and we played mahjong until morning 8am.. haha.



Clement drew this of me. LOL! Ya very obvious it's me because of my braces. lol!

This is nice:) haha

Sunday!
Woke up at 3pm today. Finished eating and bathed.
Send my brother to penisular. Went over to Suntec with my mum and dad.
Walked over to marina, wanted to buy sports shoes. Because mine is like so old already and the sole is coming out. Went to nike but the nothing caught my eyes.
Bought so many things today. and the best thing is without any intention..
bought a watch because it's nice. Sports shoes and we headed to carrefour for grocery.
Ham, bread, cheese, honey mustard. I'm so going to make something out of tomorrow and bring to school.
I can always eat it after school. Training will resume tomorrow and I'm going to wear my near shoes:)



It's big. But i like:)