Friday, June 04, 2010

Too much to say.

It's really time to blog..
Exams are over.. means holiday mood now...

Last friday, headed to sentosa with cheeleaders.. Weizhen and raynard came along too..
Had fun. and i love playing volleyball now.. Fun!
Got tanned. Because I'm under the sun like all the way..
After sentosa, head to vivo. Dinner at subway:) and we headed over to some place. Played games over there and laughed like crazy..Mac at bedok inter with clem, Joshua lim, Dix and weizhen..
Stayed out the whole day that day.. and home in the morning..


Saturday!
Woke up at 5pm.. Bathed and dinner..
Drove parents and aunty to singapore indoor stadium.. Watch Alan Tham and Hacken lee's concert..
I love Hacken's chest man.. So damn nice! haha.
After the concert, drove to kallang bahru to attend funeral.
May is like a very bad month.. People die, people cry, heart broken and stuff.
I wonder if one day i die, will you cry?
Forget it. Stop talking about sad things! haha.
Met Weizhen and clement under my block..Mahjong session at my house..Don't really have any luck until the ending.. I'm too used to "All the best, win more" message.. That really brought me luck.. Well, it's different now.. Be strong girl..
After the game, headed down to market around 7am.. Finished breakfast and we headed home..

Sunday!
Woke up around 2pm.. Dad woke me and asked me to wash my car.. Went down together and ended up my dad is doing all the washing.. LOL!
Went to Ngee ann city.. to wash cheerleading comp. with the cheerleaders while my parents when to shop..
Brother came around 8pm.. Got the mobile internet for laptop. And did some shopping over at carrefour.

Monday!
No training because of exam..
Accounting CA1..I learnt alot today! can't elaborate more.. Rochor road for soya bean and butterfly for dinner:)

Wednesday!




Thursday!
Gym in the afternoon at tamp with clem, Weizhen, Chloe and shermeen..
And we saw joshua lim, zhiping, gregory and jin xian there.
After gyming, Subway!
Headed to esplanade after that.. Bought 915pm tickets for "Nightmare on Elm streets".
Nice! I'm like the director.. because I know what's going to happen next. lol.
We watch movie, but weizhen went to esplanade to dance. haha. She met us after that..