Friday, June 18, 2010

I think i really need to blog.. Been like 1 week. Oh my..
and I don't remember everything. Damn.
Well nothing special for this week.. Mostly about work work work..


Sat- Parkway, IT fair with Wenkai, Karen, Darryl and weizhen.. Mahjong over at my place after that. Durian and indian food session after that! BEST!

Sunday- Stayed home, drove to ikea around 9pm. Bought weighing scale and small wooden chair..

Monday- Training was fun as usual.. Dinner at tampines with the rest..

Tuesday- work, Caught A-team with clem. Dinner with clem and weizhen near my place.. Bought food from pasar malam too..

Wednesday- Training.. Karate kid with Clem, Weizhen, Jason and chloe.. Dinner at Mac after that..

Thursday- Work. Dinner with Weizhen and clem.. Bought monopoly deal and we play a number of rounds. Clem kept losing because he gave in to me..

Friday- It's friday today! and I'm home.. surprisingly.. LOL! Need to work till 1pm tomorrow..
Well, I can't wait for tomorrow!
Swimming, Sing and many more:)