Saturday, January 16, 2010

Queensway, simlim and steamboat:)

12 JAN 2010.
After school, went home straight. Mingsong met me at bedok inter as usual and went home with me.. I bathe, and he watched tv.
After bathing, he accompanied me for my dental appointment.
Finished dental and took bus to eunos mrt station.
Met shermeen, chloe, Mei hong and Steven at Eunos mrt station.
Headed to queensway and we all bought the FBT.
Chloe bought her water bottle.. Finally. HAHA. nice water bottle:)
Took bus down to bugis and we went to sim lim because Meihong is getting laptop.
Settled out dinner at "Tian tian hou guo". I ate not much.. haha.
Trained home with them. And mingsong sent me home as usual.

He will be going malaysia tomorrow. And don't miss me too much:)
Just have fun there:) miss you too:D

Thanks Tay wei zhen for the party tank top:D