Tuesday, January 05, 2010

3 cakes for my birthday:)

I'm just too busy to update my blog..
I will update more about how I celebrated my birthday soon. Just a short post here.
1 Jan 2010-
Morning, Celebrated with families and relatives at Dragon gate for Dim sum.
Evening, went to east coast park and celebrated Taby's birthday and Countdown for my birthday.
Here to thank Joseph, Chloe, Weizhen, Mei hong, Taby, Shermeen, Mingsong, Sebas, Nigel, Alvin, Li xian and Steven:)

2 Jan 2010-
Surprise me with steamboat at my house and ideas from Tay weizhen i guess?
But here to thank Tay weizhen, Wenkai, Deric, Darryl, Darrick, Leonard, Allan, Kelvin Lim, Eddie, Eric, Mei mei, Jin Koon, Ting wei, Taby again.

I've got so many of you to thank. And thank those who wished me:)
Thank you so much for remembering:)

Alright just stay tuned for my birthday update:)
Soon:):) I'm sorry people..