Saturday, January 16, 2010

My 19th birthday 2010:D

Shall update my blog now..
I'm so busy that I don't have the time to update..
Rushing ETP project on the weekend.
No time to go out. Because SVE, ETP & WFB is due on the 21th Jan 2010. omg!
So many things to do but so little time:(
Well, but I have to find time to blog.. Because if not, all my viewers will stop visiting my blog:(


1 JAN 2010

After viewing those pictures, you will know that my blog is better than facebook:)
Morning dragged myself to prepare and cabbed down to vivo with my family.
All my cousins have cars. Well, they are older than me. Either married or working.
I want a car when im still studying:)
Went to dragon gate restaurant with my relative to celebrate my birthday.
Ate not much as i can't eat much in the morning.
Cousin's girlfriend bought cake for me. Thanks alot Sharon:)
After that, we went vivo to shop. Went to giant and bought hams and stuff for evening's event at East coast park. Cabbed home around 4pm. And met mingsong at my house.
He went to have lunch with his family at Grand mercure hotel and came to look for me after that. Mum prepare sandwiches for the evening's event while i went to bathe.
Reached East coast park around 730-8pm.


Taby did her spegetti and I did.. no no my mum did the sandwiches.
Joseph said that my mum's sandwiches are nice. haha:)
And he kept asking me how did my mum did it..
The first part was not as good as what we've thought.
But the second part was better. I guess and I hope.
We played games till 6am in the morning and cabbed home.
Mingsong and alvin came to my house and stay over. And we work up around 5pm in the afternoon.


2nd JAN 2010:D
Weizhen planned and asked all my friends to come my house for steamboat.
Mum nagged at my before that and said that steamboat is not allowed in my house. Because it's very troublesome and she don't like to dirty the place.
In the end i argued with her and she said okay. She also tell me that she won't help me to clean, cut all that. But in the end, she did all the things.. Thanks mum. haha:D
Thanks everyone who came:D
I had great time with you all.
Deric.. where is your eyes?
Take a look at this.. OMG! The very first time creams get on my face. OH MY!
Now i know why they bought the cake with lots of cream:( LOL!
THANKS ALL:D
Mingsong came to look for me after his wedding dinner:) He missed the steamboat. But i guess it's okay:D
He looks good in shirt:)

Thank:D
Tay Weizhen, Tabitha, Chloe cheong, Ming song, Tan mei hong, Steven yeo, Shermeen Chia, Lixian, Esther, Joseph, Deric, Darryl, Kelvin, Leonard, Mei mei, Wenkai, Shuzheng, Allan, Darrick, Nazri, Wanlin, Jin koon, Gary, Karen, Ailing, Sandy, Weiwei and many more:)
Thank you so much:D

Thanks weizhen for the party tank top "Germany". And thanks for the CD with the video you did for me:)
And thanks Tabitha for the photo frame you did for me:)
APPRECIATED:D