Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting use of it.

Thursday.
School ended at 4pm. Slacked at cafe 1 with min. The rest of them went home..
Cheer leading Training at 5.30pm. Helped with the matt and all.
Training was fun! New dance step. And so far i can still be able to remember all the steps.
Mingsong texted me around 8.45pm saying that he has just reached Singapore and going home.
I thought he would like rush in time to wait for me outside school. But too bad.
Went to had dinner at bedok hawker with some of GENESIS members. Ming song met me after we finished our dinner. Yes he stayed over at my place. It's like him in ns now..
Always overseas for at least 4 days. Equivalent to him in ns right? haha And after 3 days of meeting, Monday he will be going to Indonesia again. You see. LOL!
Since March he is entering ns, its like getting use of it now..
Yes of cos I miss him:) That's normal. haha