Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PASSED MY TRAFFIC POLICE TEST

Woke up early in the morning to CDC.
Took my traffic police test and finally I passed my test!!
So happy about it.
Went to the video viewing room after that test and I'm the only girl in there.
Means for the session I took, I'm the only girl who passed:)
Tester is like a joker. This happened while I'm having my test.
Tester: Did I pronounced your name correctly just now?
Me: Yes. It's Karrie.
Tester: I thought you are angry with me. Because when I say " Right turn on building" (many times) you didn't responses to me.
Me: Smiling all the way to him. And told him that I'm not even angry:)
After my test, I followed him to the office and get my result slip.
I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying because I was busy counting how many demerit points I got. Yeah! 12 points. Some of it is very stupid mistake.
But I still passed:):) Thank GOD.
When he turn over the page and he said " You passed", I'm like so happy. Tears almost coming out of my eyes. I said thanks to him without knowing why. LOL!
Guess I'm too happy. At that point of time, I felt like hugging someone. But too bad no one I know is there. Thinking of hugging the Tester. But it's totally weird!