Thursday, October 08, 2009

For my weekend.

Been so long since I last updated.
Time to blog.
Alright I've been very busy with word. So nothing much to blog:)
But work was fun. We're currently preparing for warehouse sales.
All we do is do the price tag and bar code stuff.
I even slept during working.
Ask Tab to look out for me while I sleep. For awhile:)

Saturday,
Affter work, went to meet Weizhen at tamp.
Shop until around 5pm and went to sk.
Kelvin shaved botak because he's in NS now.
Looks cuter now. Haha. And tanned.
But still, he's skinny and tall like Bamboo stick:)
Borrowed his iPhone and played games. So fun:)
I wanna get iPhone too! butbutbut, need to wait. Because I renewed my plan about months ago.
After that, went to meet chloe, Taby and Lixian over at bedok inter.
And under the moonlight, we went through the night of mid-Autumn festival together:)


My nose looks pointed. LOL!
Lighting the heart:)

Sunday,
Went to Orchard parade hotel with DBF and indirectly with Taby and her family.
Tab's father's birthday and they went there to eat. While me and DBF wanted to eat there too.
Tab's father ask DBF and me to join their table. But too bad they don't have a bigger table because all the table are reserved.
DBF paid for the Dim sum buffet:)
Actually not. he was angry with me at first. So he went to pay and walk off.........to the toilet! :)
After that, his father drove us to wisma and we walk around. And we walked to Ion.
So many things to buy! OMG OMG!
After everything, about 6pm, his father drove us to tab's house.
They changed and we went to tampines to watch "Accident".
I paid for DBF movie ticket and mine:)
After the movie, went to settle our supper at Mac.
Paid for DBF Mega Mc spicy meal and mine of cos.
Finished eating and we went home sweet home:)






Monday,
Caught "Cloudy with a chance of meatball" with Kenneth after work.
He came from school though he finished at 4pm. He went to buy tickets first.
When I have reached, he told me that he's at bedok. And he asked me to wait for him at Tampines level 1.
So I went Tampines Mac to meet him. I told him I was at traffic light. Den he says" So long already still at traffic light. I'm like so angry and pissed off. Because I was waiting for him at traffic light. End up I scold him and stuff.
But he told me that he wanted to give me a surpise but ended up got scolded by me.
I'm sorry:)
Before the movie, we had long john and I paid for him:)