Friday, October 16, 2009

Caught Surrogates yesterday with Nigel, Taby and Kenneth at 9.25pm.
Before the movie, we went arcade to play photo hunt and stuff.
After that we headed to tampines 1. Taby bought her Pau. I don't know what pau. LOL! But the below is fried and pork inside the pau. Look nice. But I don't like:) Not even giving it a try.
After that, we headed to our movie. Bought Cheesy pasta and shared with Kenneth.
I fed him until I'm tired and let him feed himself after that.
After the movie, it's 11plus and we took bus home.
Kenneth came my house to do project and I was tired. So i went to sleep.. LOL!
Around 2am, he came to sleep beside me:)

Friday, woke up at around 11am.
Kenneth went to bathe. After he bathed, it was my turn.
He went to bus stop with me and waited bus 87 with me because I'm going to CDC for my driving lesson. And he cabbed home because he is meeting michelle later.
Now, I'm home. Had my lunch and waiting for Tab to come over my place.
She is craving for curry chicken now.. Because there is curry chicken over my place:)
Will be heading out with Tab later:)
SLICE, MOVIE AND SHOP:):)