Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy and contented.

Friday, work ended at 7pm. And we rushed to Tampines to meet KennethKoh after doing his school event thingy I guess. We settled our dinner at Xiao Bei. After that we went to tampines 1.

Saturday, Work ended at 2pm. After finish bathing, met Taby on bus to city plaza. We bought many things. And she had Arnold's for lunch. LOL! Had fun with tab:)
Headed home and changed.
Met KennethKoh, Meihong, Steven, Ivan And his Girlfriend at Kovan Mrt Station.
As usual late! Because Someone told me to stop at outram! LOL!
Reached Kovan, and got stuck at control station. I couldn't get out off the gate. Don't really know what went wrong with my Ezlink card. I was like lost bird. In the end, Ivan came and open the side gate for me. LOL!!!
Bus down to a pub and not enough of singing. But I think I sang quite well compared to the other people there. LOL!


Asking how he's going home because he is drunk...Maybe not drunk. But Blur..
Tired? Den you head home first:)
He is so blurred to get cheated by a granny.