Sunday, September 13, 2009

You know the answers well

  • Who will stay up on the phone even though she knows that you're asleep?
  • Saying goodnight to you even though you're asleep before she sleeps?
  • Who will give you everything that she could just to make you happy?
  • Who will say sorry to you even though she isn't the one at fault?
  • Who will be standing by you even though you end up being with other girl rather than her?
  • Who will text you everyday just to let you know you're missed by her?
  • Who will give the best of her even though she knows that there is no happy ending?
  • Who will support you with other girls just because she wants you to be happy even though she loves you alot ?

Just because I love you.
Just because I want you to be happy, I rather me being the one who is sad and suffering.
Although I know that suffering is optional