Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally we get to sing:D


Friday, work finish about 7pm.
Headed home to bathe and all.
Went to cash studio with Taby, Nigel, Jyahao, Mingsong and Nigel's friend.
Asked Mingsong to tag along. At first, he kept saying see first and asked to meet up other day.
But when I reached cash studio, he called me and asked which room we're in.
In the end he came. :D He came but he didn't even sing using the microphone. He just sing along when we're singing. LOL.
Singing wasn't enough though.
We chatted outside cash studio for quite sometimes.
The guys waited the bus with us.
My bus came before tab's Mingsong sent me home when I asked him not to.
He said that he will be going somewhere else and taking cab at my place.
Thanks for sending me to my doorsteps:D .
I want more singing soon:D
With Weizhen:):):)