Thursday, September 24, 2009

ALONE...

Hello people:D
Yes I will blog almost everyday. I'm rather free to use computer now.
Because Kenneth is over at China now so no one snatch the laptop with me.
But Of cos I hope Saturday will come quickly:D
Work today was fine. Not tiring at all.
And I don't feel like as if I'm working with Tab around. Though sometimes she have to go up a level, she comes down as an when she likes just to say a words. haha.
And we even listen to songs. Not from the radio.. But from our phone. Of cos we use earpiece.
I listen to songs almost every single minute..
And we even sing along with the songs. Like nobody is around us. LOL!
After work, rushed home and bathed.
Met Chloe at city plaza to collect my dresses.
Headed to Tampines alone. And holy! I took the bus 51 which is the wrong bus..
Should have take bus 21 instead.
Pheww!
Walked all the way to kallang mrt station.
I really hate it when I'm alone. All the males will look at me. Their eyes are like scanning from the top to the bottom. Irritating.
In train, the stupid guy don't know how to let me like shift in. He knew that I wanna shift in yet he wants me to squeeze in. You know sometimes you squeeze in, you will have contact with the person. I don't like. I mean he did it on purpose. Diot! He even turned back to look at me before he get down the bus. I glared at him. LOL!
And a guy kept looking at me. From the time i stepped into the train. He dressed very formally. LOL! Don't understand what's wrong.
While I'm waiting for bus to go home, someone tapped me on my shoulder. It's a guy I don't know. And asked me for my number. I replied like No. And with a very sarcastic smile though he looks quite cute. But no:) I don't know him by the way.
Yes I went alone.. That was why all these happened. I don't like going out alone. But too bad no one accompany me to tampines today. And I went there to change the printer ink I bought that day.. So I didn't ask anyone to accompany me.
Alright till here:D
Off to bed! Tired... And I want my time to pass faster.
But not for after saturday:D
2 more days:D