Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sports day for us

Back to blog:D
It's like sports day for us today.
Skipped CMS today because I'm tired..
Went to Pe at 9.30am, Kenneth came along with us too for the pe.
After pe, we went to gym instead of cafe 2.
Gym was fun. And I hope I have burned some of the calories inside me.
After gym, kenneth went to swim and we went back to class.
Bev ended at 1pm. Jo and I headed swimming pool to look for Kenneth while Chloe went to her OFA lesson. I can't swim in the school's swimming pool! How sad:(:(
Only 1 piece is allowed.
Waited for Chloe to finish her OFA and we headed to Cafe 1 to have our lunch.
Went home to bathe and we went to East coas park to skate.
Very fun:D And chloe fell down.
My fault. Because I asked her not to hold on to Kenneth's bike as I want her to learn.
Went to hongkong cafe to get our dinner settled.
There's life band there and we pick songs for him to sing. Haha. Not bad singing:D
We're like singing the whole day.
Singing session tmr:D
And we did the warm up today already! LOL!!!
Goodnight everyone:)