Friday, July 24, 2009

Eating again. Steamboat:D

Skipped school today because I'm too lazy and tired.
Chloe and Lixian will be coming over to my place.
Best is to memorize script and do BEV articles later.

Here to blog about yesterday's.

During AFD's lesson. *CY ordered pizza for the whole class.
Thank you so much:D

Melvin's hair is really funny. LOL!

Jia wei is the "dui ar dui ar dui ar".

David. Don't look so sad. HAHA:D

Meet DericT, DarrickL, Gilbert, Jason, Eddie, Shuzheng and Wenkai for steam boat at tian tian hou gou.

Look at the Attended by: $14640.
That's really expensive. LOL!

I ate alot of scallops. Never really eat alot of food. Because I don't want to gain weight. haha.
I lost 2.5kg. Guess 1kg is added dued to yesterday's food.

Deric is going ns today!! How sad.
But I'll miss him for sure:)
When he books out, I'm sure i can see another bear:D