Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'll promise to update my blog whenever i can:D

Sunday!
Sorry people but I really didn't get the chance to use the laptop.
I'm at chloe's house now.
Went to bedok interchange with her just now to shop ingredients.
So full now!
We ate Fried rice her mother cooked, Fruit salad (Green apple, Red Apple, water chestnut) from both of us and with bacon bits as topping:D:D Nice!! Love the Bacon bits!
And of cos we made strawberry jelly with strawberry fruits :D

HELLO, Karrie's reader, Chloe here :)
P/S:Chloe loves the bacon bits too. HAHA, random. Bye!
Karrie: I know you love it. Because you eat whatever you see.
Chloe: Hahaha, fuck you very much. So lame I see a big (L) on your forehead.
BYEBYEBYE!

Saturday!
Went to kallang with deric to meet eddie, Ah boy, sandy.
Took bus down to west coast cc. Damn "near".
The journey was like 1 and a half hour.
I don't mind the journey actually. But my bladder couldn't hold any longer.
But I endure. LOL!
Watch lion dance competition.
It ended late and reached home late too.