Monday, July 20, 2009

I really do

OMG!
I just saw my hotmail and my inbox is (1112).
I really need to clean it up. LOL!
Deleting all those rubbish will do.
Anyway school today was fine.
I can't really understand what Carolina young is teaching.
I need to actually really listen and think before I can figure out what she was trying to teach.. LOL! Be back soon Mr terrance liang:D
Headed home without going for BEV lesson.
Kenneth came to my house. Technician came to my house because I wanna get my laptop and Desktop repaired:D
Met Chloe around 8 to 85 to settle our dinner.
Ask Joseph to tag along.
But he said "Thanks. But, no thanks". LOL!
Funneh? After we finished eating, someone hitted our table.
It's joseph with his cousin. LOL!
He turned us down because his cousin came to his house. Understand:D
Somethings happened just now between me and him.
But, we're okay not:) Glad.