Monday, June 08, 2009

Tiring Weekend

Before work, headed to parkway to meet Kenneth for lunch.
He is working at somewhere else.
Work yesterday was damn tired. Wedding was held at poolside.
We are wearing like long sleeve and I can't breathe! Even ask us to button all the way up.
I'm perspiring like hell. I took care of 1 table. Yes 1. The rest took care of more tables. haha.
Did over time until 1.30am. Reached home, bathe and I cooked something to eat.
Too hungry! And I don't want to starve myself. LOL!
Slept at around 3am.
Sunday morning woke up early:D
Was woken up by someone and I can't sleep any longer.
So I wake alvin up and ask him to go swimming with me:D
So we went.
Rained for awhile and we waited until the rain stops. And we swim again.
Swim until 3pm and headed to bathe.
Home after that for a rest while waiting for Chloe to end her work.
Met her near my house bus stop and we headed to parkway.
Went to look for Kenneth because wanted to give him a surprise.
He is abit blur. Because Alvin even went infront of him and gave him a stare. LOL!
While waiting for him to finish his work, we went shopping.
Bought new goggles from arena. Bracelets and accessories.
After his work, we took the free shuttle bus to bedok interchange and we went to have our dinner. Chatted until almost 11pm and we went home.